Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <part> Titlepage

Hi Dick and Bob,

thanks again for your help. I adjusted the "part.titlepage.recto"
template. Looks fine.

For reference here is my template:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
        xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"; version="1.0">
        <xsl:template name="part.titlepage.recto">
                <fo:block start-indent="0in" margin-top="10mm"
margin-left="100mm">
                        <fo:external-graphic src="images/wizard_logo.png"
                                content-width="1.0in" />
                </fo:block>

                <fo:block text-align="center" border-before-style="solid"
                        border-before-width="2mm" margin-top="40mm">
                </fo:block>
                <fo:block margin-top="10mm" margin-bottom="10mm">
                        <fo:table border-width="0.0pt" border-style="solid">
                                <fo:table-column />
                                <fo:table-body>
                                        <fo:table-row>
                                                <fo:table-cell
border-width="0.0pt" border-style="solid">
                                                        <fo:block>

<xsl:apply-templates mode="part.titlepage.recto.auto.mode"

 select="title" />
                                                        </fo:block>
                                                </fo:table-cell>
                                        </fo:table-row>
                                </fo:table-body>
                        </fo:table>
                </fo:block>
                <fo:block text-align="center" border-before-style="solid"
                        border-before-width="2mm">
                </fo:block>

        </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Best regards, Lars

P.S. I had to re-post, as Google recently switched from googlemail.com
to gmail.com in Germany and I need to register the new email to the
mailing list.