Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Custom Localization Support Broken?

Hi Jirka,

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:26:11 +0200
Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

> > Well, that reminds me: why does the DocBook stylesheets don't
> > support the @function attribute?
>
> Hmm, function attribute. Was I aware of it before today? Probably
> not. :-)

:-D

> Please fill RFE ideally accompanied with snippet of your localization
> file.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3540451&group_id=21935&atid=373750

I took the liberty to commit the language file in
gentext/locale/en.xml already. Of course, it needs to be done for all
the other languages as well. I can provide German. :)

If you don't object, I can also update the keycap template.

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle