Subject: Thank you

Hello everybody,

I hope I'm not spamming this group, but I wanted to thank all of you
for the help with the Docbook to PDF translation process. I released
my first paper book as self-publisher (I avoid adding a link to as I
don't want to spam).

IMHO the book really looks good and professional thanks to the
docbook-xls stylesheets, Bobs book and the help of this group. I'm an
active committer to the Eclipse project and this book is the first one
which describes the new programming model which we introduced with
Eclipse 4. We hope that the book will make more people embrace Eclipse
4.

Thanks again, Lars