Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] embedding fonts in generated pdf

On 2012-07-16 11:08, Ron Catterall wrote:
> Is this any use on creating the font metrics - from the MML2SVG
> documentation./
>
>  These font metrics files are created with ttfreader tool that
> comes with FOP.

Ron,

thanks for the suggestion. I'm pretty illiterate as far as fonts and
font management is concerned. FOP is referencing Type 1 fonts, so how
would embedding TrueType fonts help here ? Don't I need to make sure the
very Type 1 fonts that are being referenced are embedded ?
Alternatively, I'd need to tell FOP to use different fonts (and font
types). But again, I have no idea how to do that.

Thanks,
        Stefan