Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Footnote number no longer an active link

Hi Tim,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Finney" <tjf@tfinney.net>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:56 AM

Hi Bob,

Thanks for doing the fix! No need to send me a copy as I'm now using a
work-around suggested by one of the Oxygen engineers, which is to use
Oxygen's XHMTL built-in transform, which is based on your transform, no
doubt. Strangely, I found that changing the suffix of the output file to
".html" reintroduces the non-active footnote link problem, so I just
leave the suffix as ".xhtml".

Best,

Tim