Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] generating a custom css to epub3 -- how? (+ italics?)

Dave, I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about :)

I use saxon 6.5 through Oxygen, and it processes xincludes in my source files.

I understand what xincludes are and how to use them (I think).

The problem is that I don't know what's going on with these
parameters, and what Bob's answer means. Am I including a css file or
an xml file which contains css information?

Robert

From Dave Pawson:

I expand xIncludes prior to processing, as a separate step?
>xmllint --nofixup-base-uris --format -o $2 --xinclude $1
Then I can validate the full file prior to processing.
That processes param 1 through to param 2, processing xIncludes

Unless your processing includes the xInclude expansion,
it won't work.

HTH

regards

--
Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5581