Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indexing software and DocBook

Dave,

Thanks very much. It will be interesting to see how SkyIndex works.

After doing some investigation on Cindex, it's clear that it's a pretty cool program, but it doesn't seem to be set up to work with markup that embeds codes, so there are extra steps involved in making it work with DocBook (Caveat: I did not do an extensive investigation, but I did get the demo version of the software and exchanged email with two people who have used the product.

Thanks,
Richard
-------
XML Press