Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

On 08/13/2012 09:14 AM, Paul Taylor wrote:
On 13/08/2012 02:19, DeanNelson@aol.com wrote:
Paul,
I've used oXygenXML before and if you can afford it, it will
accelerate your content development. However, if you need a cheap
(free) editor with "OK" XML support, use Eclipse which has XML support
and a spell checker.
I think youve missed the point here Dean, I want a WYSIWYG editor which
can save as docbook format, not an Xml Editor

oXygen has a true Wysiwyg mode and can use docbook.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.