Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

Hi Paul,

Usually commercial WYSIWYG XML Editors are in a certain price range.
We are at the lower bound of that range. We cannot go lower because we consider the editor is worth the price.

For academic organizations (like universities) or for people who want to learn XML our price is very low: $64 for the XML Editor which includes both visual editing and XSLT and schema developing tools.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com