Subject: export from MS Excel to DocBook?

Hi all,

I've got a large number of text paragraphs in a Excel spreadsheet.

I think about to convert the entries of the spreadsheet cells to a docbook file using the XML capabilities of the newer Excel versions.

My Excel looks like this:

Heading 1	|		|		|		|
		| Text a	|		|		|
		| Text b	|		|		|
		|		| Heading 2	|		|
		|		|		| Text c	|
		|		|		| Text d	|

This should go in something like this:

<section>
 <title>Heading 1</title>
 <para> Text a</para>
 <para> Text b</para>
 <section>
  <title>Heading 2</title>
  <para> Text a</para>
  <para> Text b</para>
 </section>
</section>

Has anybody any experience with this? Any pointers?

Best regards

Robert Bürgel