Subject: Re: ePub to MOBI conversion

Hi Robert,

Thanks very much. This is a big help.

One other thing I'm finding useful is the Kindle Previewer, which can be set up for different versions of the Kindle. As far as I can tell, it is pretty accurate regarding some of the idiosyncrasies of the original kindle (including its broken handling of <li><p>...:).

Richard
-------
XML Press
New from XML Press:
The Secret Life of Word: A Professional Writer's Guide to Microsoft Word Automation
http://xmlpress.net/publications/word-secrets