Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub3 follow-up

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the explanation. I did go ahead and build a "cleanup" stylesheet that "fixes" these two problems (and also removes the svg references that I mentioned in previous email). As soon as epubcheck fixes the <p> in <th> problem, I'll back that out.

Yes, I am getting a @rules attribute from DocBook XSL 1.77.1. It looks like it's coming from informal tables that have a rules attribute in the DocBook. I think it's just passing them through unchanged.

Dick
-------
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators