Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ouputting different profiles for a Docbook document with Oxygen

Hi Paul,
In DocBook parlance, "profiling" is the feature that selects content based on attribute settings such as @os. The default DocBook transformation in Oxygen imports the profiling stylesheet as its base, so you should be able to make your selection based on setting the profiling parameters such as "profile.os" in the DocBook XSL stylesheet. You can duplicate and customize the default transformation for each of your output needs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Taylor" <paul_t100@fastmail.fm>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 5:55 AM

Outputting different profiling output

I want two version of my text, one for Windows and one for Mac.
I know I can attribute os="mac" to sections of my text for mac only output, and similar for WIndows But when I apply my selected transformations I still only get one for Xtml and one for html, I want two for both (mac and windows) , what is the missing step ?

thanks Paul