Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Request for subtitle of unexpected element: slides (update)

Ok,

  Here is what I did, I simply hacked my local docbook-slides
installation and added:

$ cat /usr/share/xml/docbook/custom/slides/3.4.0/xsl/fo/plain-titlepage.xsl
[...]
<xsl:template match="*" mode="subtitle.markup">
  <xsl:message>
    <xsl:text>Request for subtitle of unexpected element: </xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="local-name(.)"/>
  </xsl:message>
    <xsl:value-of select="slidesinfo/subtitle[1]"/>
</xsl:template>
[...]

At least I have now:

$ pdfinfo handson.pdf
Title:          Exercises - Training Courses
[...]

instead of the ugly:

$ pdfinfo handson.pdf
Title:          Exercises - ???SUBTITLE???
[...]

2cts