Subject: titlepage.xsl anomaly

I am running into something strange when building a custom titlepage.xsl for the epub3 stylesheets.

I went back and rebuilt the standard titlepage.xsl file, just in case I had changed something, but got the same result (and the same result using either saxon or xsltproc).

It looks like epub3/titlepage.xsl was either built with a different template/titlepage.xsl file or some other options were used.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press