Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] website 2.6

On 09/14/2012 01:30 PM, Jirka Kosek wrote:
On 14.9.2012 13:52, DaveP wrote:

If I add the head element, I get the meta output, with the
encoding (seemingly ) derived from the input xml encoding.

It's definitively not from XML input encoding.

It's exither from xsl:output instruction if you are generating single
file output. If you use website in the version that's doing chunking,
then there is parameter for this:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/chunker.output.encoding.html

I think it should be used by Website as well.

So it is :-)
  It's imported from docbook stylesheets IIRC

Many thanks Jirka.

Having sorted that I'll go try the new website code.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.