Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customized DocBook schema

On 09/26/2012 08:57 AM, رضا سالارمهر wrote:
> In
> <http://stackoverflow.com/q/55622/752603>http://stackoverflow.com/q/55622/752603
> question some DocBook editors are listed, I extended the DocBook schema
> and now I want use it to author book. Which of that editors can be
> modified to use my customized schema and still provide DocBook WYSIWYG
> editors?

All of them.

> If there is one how can I config it?

You'll have to check the docs for each editor. Typically there's a
directory full of DocBook config stuff (css, schema, editor-specific
config, etc; in Oxygen it's in the frameworks dir). You could make a
copy of that and modify it to be your own custom framework,
"SalarmehrBook" or whatever. Some editors also have an update mechanism
so you can distribute your new config.

David