Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Images not getting output in all formats using Oxygen 14.0

On 27/09/2012 07:00, Radu Coravu wrote:
Hi Paul,

Please see some answers below:

Html and Xhtml do not copy the images folder, so the image link is broken

Basically the standard Docbook HTML and XHTML transformations apply XSLT stylesheets on the Docbook XML files. The XSLT processing does not copy images or any other binary resource to a particular folder so you would have to do this yourself, or run an automated script which does this.

Pdf outputs the image far too large so it cannot fit on the page (the image is 800 pixels wide.

You are probably using Apache FOP, right?
Usually this is related to the DPI used by Apache FOP to render the images. Actually there have been recent discussions on the DITA Users List about such issues also:
I just select the Docbook PDF transformation, but there is only one type (Xml with XSLT)