Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Page before inside title

Hi Dick,
Take a look at callout #12 on this page:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html#TitlePageElems

It includes mention of of a template named t:titlepage-before t:side="recto", which by default generates an empty placeholder template named 'book.titlepage.before.recto' that is executed before the recto titlepage. You could most add a customized 'book.titlepage.before.recto' template to your customization. If you want it to generate a page, you would need to wrap your content in a page-sequence, which can be done by calling the utility template "page.sequence", which is defined in fo/component.xsl.

From: "Richard Hamilton" <hamilton@xmlpress.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:22 PM
To: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [docbook-apps] Page before inside title

Has anyone figured out how to do a page before the inside title in a DocBook book? This is typically a page that has blurbs, etc., and normally appears as the very first page in a book, before the inside title page.

I can get a page after the inside title and before the TOC by using <dedication>, but I can't figure out how to get something in front of the inside title.

Thanks,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press