Subject: Creating a chapter title page with chapter number and title on different lines

Hello,

I'm trying to create a chapter title page (with the FO stylesheets) that's reminiscent of some of the O'Reilly books.  Something like this, say:

---
14

Troubleshooting
---

That is, chapter number, absence of the "Chapter" generated text, and then chapter title in a new block.  I've been out of the DocBook loop for a few years, but I've done title page customisations before—with this, though, I seem to be running around in circles through the template system.  Could someone give me the briefest outline on how to customise the output for the chapter 'title' element like this?  I'm looking at the 'component.title' template in component.xsl, but I can't see where the title text itself is being generated ('<xsl:apply-templates select="$node" mode="object.title.markup">'?), or how I would go about customising it very specifically like this just for chapters.

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/