Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Creating a chapter title page with chapter number and title on different lines

Hi Paul,

Am Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012, 20:54:12 schrieb Paul Hoadley:

> I'm trying to create a chapter title page (with the FO stylesheets) that's
> reminiscent of some of the O'Reilly books.  Something like this, say:
>
> ---
> 14
>
> Troubleshooting
> ---
> [...]

Jason and Bob already gave you a solution. To complete this thread, I've
written something up some time ago. It's very similar, but takes also
titleabbrevs and subtitles into account (in case you need them too):

http://doccookbook.sourceforge.net/html/en/dbc.common.titles.html

--
Gruß/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle