Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Forcing order of book titlepage templates

This works perfectly thanks Bob.

On 01-10-12 11:41 AM, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Dave,
The order="document" attribute is part of the titlepage schema, not FO, so it should not be passed through to the output.
Try changing the specification to use t:order="document" instead.  I think that part was written before the special titlepage attributes were moved into the titlepage namespace.

From: Xmplar
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:17 AM

I have a complex book verso titlepage where I want to apply elements in the order I have them in the XML. For example, I have elements in the order:
<copyright>
<legalnotice>
<releaseinfo>
<cover role="imprint">
<printhistory>
<cover role="imprint">
<revhistory>
<cover role="imprint">

I have general information within each <cover> attribute and want to apply other elements in between.
I read in The Definitive Guide that:
"If instead you want to force the output order to match the order of those elements in your documents,
add a order="document" attribute to the t:titlepage-content element."

I did this and transforming the spec file to XSL it created the attribute order="document" on fo:blocks (for recto and verso content) in the template book.titlepage. But when I transform to FO (Saxon 6.5.5, XEP 4.19) I get the error that attribute order is not permitted on fo:block.
Have I missed something?

--
Dave Gardiner