Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PDF transformation: Why is the right border of my inline "box" missing when I transform to PDF. It works for HTML and Oxygen XML Editor.

Hi Daniel

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but could the problem come from your
PDF viewer?

Sometimes I find that Adobe Acrobat does not display all thin borders
around a shaded area at 100% magnification. But they are there; you can
see them if you increase the magnification or if you print the page.

If this is the case making the border a little thicker may help. Try
border-width="1pt".

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95