Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PDF transformation: Why is the right border of my inline "box" missing when I transform to PDF. It works for HTML and Oxygen XML Editor.

On 10/12/2012 01:37 PM, daniel.keyes@finaris.de wrote:
Hi Simon,

we have implemented some custom styles in our style sheet and schema, so
d:button shuld/ does match.

As mentioned before, it is a custom style. It works for HTML and our
Oxygen XML Editor, but not for PDF.

Is it possible that our FO processor, i.e. Saxxon, does not work?

Daniel

No Daniel, very unlikely. Saxon is probably the most conformant
and well tested processor.

regards

--
Dave Pawson