Subject: Alternatives to bridgeheads

We're currently using <bridgehead> a lot to emulate <section>, mostly where we don't want sections to be split out into separate HTML pages (and where we can't prevent that simply via the chunking level).

<bridgehead> has a number of drawbacks, though, one of them being that it's not a container element.

I guess we're looking for something that satisfies these requirements:

* Produces a separate (not inline) title, unlike <formalpara>

I don't know of anything like that. Does it exist? Does <simplesect> do all that?

Cheers,

Stefan