Subject: Spell and grammar checking DocBook/ XML documents

Hi,
I´m probably not the first one to ask this question, but I still need to ask:
Is there any efficient, mostly MS-Word-like method to spell and grammar check XML documents and/ or their transformation results (HTML, Pdf, etc.)?
I admit that I´m pretty spoiled when it comes to spell checking. In private I use MS Word, but in my company we switched to Oxygen XML to maintain our user manual. We´re getting used to it, but there is still one major issue we need to handle: Spell and grammar checking.

Basically, our documents are available in thee formats: XML, HTML and PDF. Each document has approx 50 pages. (Some documents only have 20 pages, other more than 100). No matter how often we review a document, there will always be remaining mistakes.

So, is there any efficient way (workarounds included) to spell and grammar check our documents?

By the way, I´m already using the supplied Java spell checker, but it´s too simple. I also tried Hunspell Spell checker (Open Office spell checker), but it´s pretty useless since it won´t learn any words (Which is annoying since every second word is a technical term and therefore highlighted as a mistake. ).

Thanks for your help,

Daniel

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

Managing Directors:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl