Subject: [ANNC] MySQL tech writer wanted

If you're a tech writer located in Europe or North America, a native English speaker, and looking for a (new) job, check out my blog under https://blogs.oracle.com/mysqlf/ where you can find the details for our recent job opening.

If you don't, but happen to know someone who might fit the bill, please refer them to my blog! Thanks in advance!

--
Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.hinz@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher