Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Possible typo in table.xsl

Hi Dick,
Thanks for pointing that out. It is indeed a typo, repeated three times due to the convenience of copy and paste. I fixed it in SVN, so you don't need to file an RFE. Fortunately, it only applies to entrytbl, not entry, so it likely was rarely encountered.

From: "Richard Hamilton" <hamilton@xmlpress.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:05 PM
To: "DocBook Apps Mailing List" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [docbook-apps] Possible typo in table.xsl

I've been trying to dig a bit deeper into the table handling in the DocBook stylesheets, and in doing so ran across something that I'm pretty sure is a mistake.

In table.xsl, in the template that matches "d:thead" there is the following line:

     <xsl:when test="d:row/d:entry/@morerows|d:ro/d:entrytbl/@morerows">

I'm about 99% sure that the second half of the test (after the vertical bar (|)) should be d:row/d:entrytbl ... and not d:ro/entrytbl ...

If someone can confirm that, I'll be glad to file an RFE.

Thanks,
Dick
-------
XML Press