Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Oxygen Xml Editor is not looking for images in correct place for XHtml- Chunk output, okay for other formats

On 23/11/2012 09:36, Radu Coravu wrote:
Hi Paul,

You are looking in the wrong place. We'll see what we can do on our side to eliminate this source of possible confusion. The setting you tried to change was connected to the XHTML preview panel which can be shown shown after the transformation is finished.

If you edit the transformation scenario, it has a "Parameters" button which shows all parameters which can be used in the Docbook XSLs:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/xslt-stylesheet-parameters.html

The parameter you should change is called "img.src.path".

Regards,
Radu
Thanks Radu, that was it

Paul