Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] About FOP 1.1

Can you process your customization stylesheet outside of FOP, using Saxon or xsltproc?

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:21 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [docbook-apps] About FOP 1.1

Hello folks,

I did not post here for a long time (but I still read it).

Today I tried to generate my last project PDF with FOP 1.1 instead of renderX.

It works great with the default fo/docbook.xsl stylesheet.

But when I try with my custom XSLT it fail immediately:
Impossible de trouver la variable portant le nom profile.conformance (cannot find the variable named profile.conformance).

I forgot the params.

So I try with param:

fop -c config/fop -xml ~/project/myBook/myBook.xml -xsl ~/project/myBook/myBook.xsl -pdf output/myBook.pdf -param profile.conformance PDF

But it still not working.

I can't figure why it does not work (all I read tell the thing).

Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques