Subject: Cannot process a DocBook 5/XML document using a custom stylesheet

Hi all,

can anyone tell me why in this Mercurial repository, bash REPRODUCE_ME.bash
exits with:

* https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/docbook-5-xsltproc-snafu/src

* Error:

<<<
runtime error: file shlomif-essays-5-xhtml-onechunk.xsl line 30 element
call-template The called template 'id.attribute' was not found.
no result for bad-elements.xml

----

It seems to work fine with Saxon9, but Saxon9 is slow because the handling of
XML catalogue files there is so complicated, and I did not get to configuring
it.

Anyway, I would appreciate any insights because I spent many hours trying to
fix it since 12:00 and I'm a shipwreck.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish