Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Cannot process a DocBook 5/XML document using a custom stylesheet

Hi all,

I was told many people on this list may not know how to handle Mercurial and
BitBucket repositories, so I prepared a .zip file - which is attached to this
message, and can also be found at:

https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/docbook-5-xsltproc-snafu/downloads#download-137378

Unpack it in a new directory, and run bash -x REPRODUCE_ME.bash .

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish