Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Cannot process a DocBook 5/XML document using a custom stylesheet

The template named 'id.attribute' was added in version 1.77.1 of the stylesheets. If your XML catalog is resolving the 'current' URLs in your import statements to version 1.76.1 or earlier, then the call to that template in your customization will not work.

From: "Shlomi Fish" <shlomif@shlomifish.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:34 AM
To: "Shlomi Fish" <shlomif@shlomifish.org>
Cc: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

I was told many people on this list may not know how to handle Mercurial and BitBucket repositories, so I prepared a .zip file - which is attached to this
message, and can also be found at:

https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/docbook-5-xsltproc-snafu/downloads#download-137378

Unpack it in a new directory, and run bash -x REPRODUCE_ME.bash .

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:53:09 +0200