Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Rotating text in a table header

Works for me. Are you sure you are setting the stylesheet param 'axf.extensions' to 1? That parameter makes sure the .fo works with Antenna House.

From: "Robert Stuart" <bobstuart@mac.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:53 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [docbook-apps] Rotating text in a table header

I'm trying to have the text of the a Docbook table headers be rotated using AntennaHouse to process the output into PDF.
I'm using

and it does rotate the entry BUT the text characters are still oriented the same way as the rest of the page they just wrap inside the cell. Like
while the result I want is for the characters to be rotated also. How do I get that result?

Bob Stuart
bobstuart@mac.com