Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] two toc:s in an article

Hi Aaron,

Thanks, yes you are probably right.

The "book" used to be an Docbook book, with a proper TOC and everything.
Now, I built a tool to publish a website out of a collection of articles, so I ended up converting the chapters to articles. What I was missing was the old kind of TOC. Where the Book had a TOC and also each chapter had a small TOC.

I concentrated to much on getting <toc> to work in this context as it "felt right" than to look at other options.

Thanks, I will have another look on what markup could fit better.

/Fred