Subject: List of titles within table of contents

Hello,

I tried to find a way to have the title of list of figures within the table of contents. I guess the main problem is I do not have a node-name for the list of figures. Perhaps I am completely wrong with this guess. However I feel lost somewhere inbetween make.component.tocs, component.toc and component.list.of.titles.

The document is an article, the output is pdf and the stylesheet version is 1.77.1.

I expect the result to be as follows:

TOC

List of Figures ...
Section 1 ...