Subject: Own Syntaxhighting with "keywords" which have spaces

Hello,

I learned from Thomas Schraitle how to create my own definition file
for a language for syntax highlighting. I just create an new file for
example bourne-hl.xml and declare it in the
highlighting/xslthl-config.xml file.

What I could not figure out is, if it is possible to define keywords
with spaces. For example I would like to define

<keyword>git commit</keyword>

as keyword. I can't define "commit" separately as keyword because it
is frequently used in comments in this source code and highlighting
this looks strange. I tried the following without success:

<keyword>git commit</keyword>
<keyword>git&nbsp;commit</keyword>
<keyword>git &nbsp;commit</keyword>
<keyword>git&nbsp;commit</keyword>

Is this possible to define keyword with spaces? If yes, how?

Thanks you, Lars