Subject: v5, pdf output, font-family config

In my import stylesheet I have

<xsl:param name="body.font.family">aries, ariesItalic, ariesBoldOSfigs</xsl:param>

I.e. I want the formatter to use different fonts to match
normal, body, bold.

when I look at the xxx.fo file I see

font-family="aries ariesItalic ariesBoldOSfigs,Symbol,ZapfDingbats"

So although the font list is comma separated from the
<xsl:param name="title.font.family">ariesSCB</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="dingbat.font.family">ZapfDingbats</xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="monospace.font.family">din</xsl:param>

specs, for some reason the comma separated list in $body.font.family
has the comma's stripped?

is there any reason for this... and how can I stop it please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.