Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WebHelp bug?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the quick advice, and sorry for a belated reply. I'll investigate what's going on/wrong in our WebHelp customization, and will let the list know what it is once I find out.

Cheers,

Stefan

On 26.02.2013 17:03, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi,
Usually that error message comes when trying to process the given
element in mode="title.markup" or mode="object.title.markup", which
triggers using the gentext templates.  In this case, an imagedata
element is likely being processed in that mode (the imageobject error is
an artifact of the stylesheet trying to fall back to the title of the
failing element).    So look for instances of that mode in the webhelp
stylesheet that is not in the other stylesheets.

The title.markup mode can also be used when resolving cross references.
Does your document contain an xref to an imagedata element?

From: "Stefan Hinz" <stefan.hinz@oracle.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:31 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi David,

Thanks for looking into this! Test case attached.

I should probably mention I'm using the 1.78.0 XSL style sheets, with a
mildly modified webhelp/template/ folder (just a couple of images
replaced with branded versions, such as logo and favicon).

Here again is the error I'm getting when trying to build WebHelp:

No template for "/book/chapter/mediaobject/imageobject/imagedata" (or
any of its leaves) exists in the context named "title" in the "en"
localization.
No template for "/book/chapter/mediaobject/imageobject" (or any of its
leaves) exists in the context named "title" in the "en" localization.
XPath error : Invalid type
xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1 objects left on the stack.

Building the following formats works fine, though:

- HTML (one file)
- HTML (chunked per chapter)
- HTML (chunked per section)*
- XHTML (one file)
- XHTML (chunked per chapter)
- XHTML (chunked per section)*
- EPUB
- FO
- PDF

* Per-section chunking doesn't make sense for the little test case, but
it works flawlessly, anyway.

Cheers,

Stefan