Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Editing the header for the TOC file for profiled HTML output

Thanks! That worked nicely.

Regards,
Jeff Powanda
jpowanda@vocera.com
Vocera Communications, Inc.
(408) 882-5150

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:57 AM
To: Jeff Powanda; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Jeff,
You would need to modify the same system.head.content template, but make the
change conditional on the context element.  When the TOC is generated, the
context is the book element, while for other chunks it is the chunked
element.

<xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="self::d:book">
     do this
  <xsl:otherwise>
      do that
  </xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

But the context is book for the titlepage too, so if you separate your TOC
from your titlepage, both files will get the same script.