Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extraneous CSS in ePub Generate XHTML

Hi Carlos,
It seems there are several params added over time that try to address similar problems.  In general, the param named 'make.clean.html' does the best a removing most CSS code.  However, it seems to have missed this case.  There is a separate param named 'admon.style' that inserts that style attribute.  Set that to blank.

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:10 PM

In the book I'm working on I'm getting the following as part of my admonition code

I thought either of the following would help me get rid of it but neither worked.

<xsl:param name="html.cleanup" select="1"></xsl:param>
<!-- Make sure that HTML is rendered without CSS decorations, leave the CSS to the local stylesheet-->
<xsl:param name="css.decoration" select="0"></xsl:param>

Is there a way to remove the style from the admonition divs and handle it with an local css stylesheet?