Subject: epub3 - Can I do a per-run configured copy within Ant ?

I'm trying to automate section 2 - Copy Image files, from the epub3 README.

I've written some XSL to extract the list of image files from package.opf and generate a batch file to do the copies.

I am trying to move my builds from batch files to Ant and am wondering how to do this copy from Ant. Logically I should be able to write a file containing the list of files to be copied, but I can't (yet) see how to get Ant to do this.  If I knew the list of files in advance I could put them into the Ant build file, but the point here is that the list isn't known until the manifest in package.opf can be consulted.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Kerry

BNCS Engineer

T: +44 (0)20 82259063

M: +44 (0)7812 325518

Room EBX 301, BBC Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ

richard.kerry@atos.net

uk.atos.net

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable