Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to remove page breaks between articles in book

Bob,

I think I will need your help on this. In spite of having used DocBook for some time now, the stock stylesheets have been most sufficient for my needs. I haven't yet really learned XSL.

So, I created a customization layer, my-customizations.xsl and copied into it the template match for d:book from fo/divisions.xsl (ver. 1.78.1) beginning with <xsl:template match="d:book"> and ending with <xsl:template match="d:book/d:titleabbrev"></xsl:template>.

Then I copied the d:article template from fo/component.xsl (ver. 1.78.1) beginning with <xsl:template match="d:article"> through <xsl:template match="d:article/d:titleabbrev"></xsl:template>.

I then removed the lines <fo:page-sequence hyphenate="{$hyphenate}" master-reference="{$master-reference}"> through the closing </fo:page-sequence>.

And then...

Well, I don't know what to do then