Subject: Applying to GSoC 2013

Hi all,

I'm Dimuthu Upeksha a 2nd year Computer Engineering student in University of Moratuwa -  Sri Lanka. I would like to participate gsoc 2013 and hope to work with Docbook project. I have no previous experience in docbook code so I did a small survey to learn about docbook.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DocBook
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/
I think it is really cool to work with docbook because I'm quite good at xml, html. _javascript_ and css. But the problem is, I don't know where to begin with. Can anyone please give me some references to follow to learn about docbook code?
--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate