Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Applying to GSoC 2013

Hi Dimuthu,

Welcome to the Docbook Project..!

In addition to what Thomas suggested, here are few links which may be useful for you.

This one [1] will be help you to create your hello world transformation which will produce a html document by using docbook style sheets.
And this [2] DocBook wiki page which was created by David will also contain few references for a good start.
The best thing is to get a sample docbook document and transform it to HTML/ PDF. Then you can get the idea behind the DocBook style sheets. The Bob's book [3] will help you. Let us know issues you may faced.

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DocBook
[2] http://wiki.docbook.org/LearningDocBook
[3] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

Regards,