Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [HELP] How can I get rid of the output of the <revhistory /> tag in the EPUB output

Hi,
I'm not clear what is going wrong with your setup. I just tried this simple customization stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
 xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
 version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1/epub/docbook.xsl"/>

<xsl:template match="d:revhistory" mode="titlepage.mode"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I ran this command on a DocBook 5 book containing info/revhistory:

docbook-xsl-1.78.1/epub/bin/dbtoepub -s custom5.xsl mybook.xml

and the revhistory does not show on the title page. So the custom XSL template does work, but for some reason is not being applied in your setup. Can you put an XSL message in your custom template to see if it is being called?