Subject: [GSoC 2013] Creating interactive WebHelp output using client-side XSLT

I'm trying to implement a sample project to simulate a WebHelp using Saxon-CE according to the way mentioned in
http://docbook.xmlpress.net/tiki-index.php?page=Ideas2013

So I looked into Saxon-CE documentation but the problem is with xsl style sheet.

In an example it looked like this

http://www.saxonica.com/ce/demos/books/books.xsl

Do I need to write that kind of style sheet from the beginning or is there any pre implemented xsl files? If I should write it from the beginning I think I'm in a real trouble because I'm new to xslt 2.0. Can anyone please help me to deal with this style sheet problem?
--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate