Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] GSOC 2013

Hi Maduranga,

To work with Saxon-HE please refer to the official documentation [1] of Saxon

I think DocBook XSL by Bob Staylon [2] is a good reference book for the people who are new to Docbook. It contains how to use sxlt processors so if you found hard to work with them please refer to that chapter

If you want to go further (xslt customization) The DoCookBook [3] by Thomal Schraitle can be recommended

To learn about XSLT there are lot of article on the web so simply do a google search [4]

[1]http://saxonica.com/documentation9.4-demo/index.html#!about/gettingstarted/gettingstartedjava
[2] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/index.html
[3]http://doccookbook.sourceforge.net/html/en/
[4]http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/default.asp