Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [HELP] How can I get rid of the output of the <revhistory /> tag in the EPUB output

Hi Bob,

sorry for the late response.

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 08:50:54 -0700
"Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm not clear what is going wrong with your setup.  I just tried this simple
> customization stylesheet:

OK, now it seems I am trying the docbook-xsl-ns instead. Here is something that
reproduces this:

http://www.shlomifish.org/temp-db5-epub/

The http://www.shlomifish.org/temp-db5-epub/epub_repr.zip contains two files:

1. human-hacking-field-guide--english.db5.xml - the DocBook 5/XML file.

2. docbook-epub-preproc.xslt - the customisation layer.

3. epub-build.bash - a script I use to locally build it.

Can you tell me what is wrong? I also tried it with:

    <xsl:import href="docbook-xsl-ns-snapshot/epub/docbook.xsl" />

Instead.

Best regards,

	Shlomi Fish