Subject: GSoC Project Idea: integrated LaTeX output support for the stylesheets

Hi Gabor,

maybe it's a bit late to step into the discussion, but I welcome the idea to have a FO integration with the speedata publisher. I think it could be a very solid base for FO. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

As Tony mentioned, you can just download a ZIP file from our homepage to use the speedata Publisher. No prerequisites / installation necessary, everything is provided in the ZIP.

To accomplish the task of FO integration, the publisher might need some enhancements (I am not sure about that, but it is likely), but we could handle these cases easily by working together.

Regards

  Patrick

Patrick Gundlach
speedata